Friday, May 30, 2008

I still can't stabilize myself~~

I still can't accept the fact that Brownie actually had gone...

I bought her when she was 5 months big..until now she already one year old...

From the beginning when I don't know what she likes AT ALL until now I know what food she likes to eat, what toys she likes to play with, where she likes to sleep, where she likes to hide, when she likes to manja me...

She is a really stupid and lazy cat as what HanSin always scold her..but that's the way I like about her...

She just simply sit comfortably and ignore whatever stimulus that you use to provoke her..








She somtimes will sit near the window and that is the place where she meditating...

And I like the most when she sleep with me at night although she will run away when I fall into sleep...

I'll always remember the winter that I brought you long way to take your vaccine...

I'll always remember the winter that I brought you to see doctor

I'll always remember how many toys of you have been broken by Justin, Zhuan and Teck Siong..

I'll always remember that you "meow" me up from sleep when you "meow" during your first day of getting a real lady..

I'll always remember the scratches that you have given to me!!

I'll always remember how you play with my toes early in the morning and jump up on my bed just to wake me up...

I'll always remember how you cry for help when I bathed you..

I'll always remember how you run here and there and makes me think that you might have an hallucination!!

I'll always remember...

I'll always remember how much I love you, Brownie...

Just promise me that you will love me and remember me too~~

p/s: I'm so sorry that I have to admit I'm a irrational and sentimental person...thus..to 5th hostel commandant...I will hate you start from this day!!!!!!

No comments: