Friday, May 16, 2008

NNGames '08

Oh my goodness, at last I have some time to write something for today, what a busy day~~

Okie..tomorrow is a big day for all of NNSMA Malaysians..yup, is OUR big day..at this moment, we should really throw away all the misunderstanding and all the prejudice, is the time for us to hold our hand together and fight it!

After almost a year of preparation (ermm actually serious-preparation only took half a year or even less than that), tomorrow will launch this happening event!

To those futsal boys and girls..you really look cool while "kicking the balls" ^.^

To those badminton player who train so hard, although long time didn't really do the frog jump, duck run...etc..your skills really improve a lot..

To those netball players, this time dun get injured again ohh..must be garang back this time lah~~

To those voleyball players, we are really proud of you guys every year...keep the good job and get champion this time...The Only One Champion for this time..

To those Basketball players, really thanks for letting badminton players do the training besides the court during your training time. You guys really "chun" when passing the ball from one to another..I bet I will only stand there if I'm the one taking the ball an not even knowing where my ball goes!!

To those Bowling players, really sorry that I have to quit the game, due to shortage of money..but I know even I'm not in the team, you all sure will win..I saw your strength~~

To those cheerleaders, today is a superb cold day..and thanks for those who came for practice..we are not pro at all..this is what we can do the best..we all knew that..just cheers...

To all the performers, the choir team, the chinese modern dance, the indian dance...you rock!! Clear your throat, move your body and butt!!

At last but not least, to all my Get Up dancers, really thanks for these few months attendance for practice...Of course, we all know that our dance is not really synchronize yet..but it doesn't mean that I'm giving up..I just believe in miracle..I believe that something "extraordinary" will happen somehow tomorrow (as what Kochi said)...^.^

Let's shout together Nizhny Go Go..
Let's Rock~~~YoooHooo..

No comments: