Sunday, May 18, 2008

Nizhny Go Go~~

Well, NNGames has come to the end..

Unfortunately I just went to the main hall in Kstovo at the first day from 6am till 12noon..after that I went back with badminton players and support them in the sports hall near our hostel.

The opening ceremony was fun actually..first came the VIP, then the contigents from other university and of course from ours too. Then followed by all the speeches..then, the slide show and the project Setia performance (which I can't see from the front, I only can watch from the ping pong room behind it where all performance gathered). All the Setia members did a really good job..nice costume..especially Lavannia..keke I have to emphasize here, she is so pretty with the sari..the song of course they sing very well..
Lavannia in her Sari.


Then the indian dance..sorry to say that I have no time to watch it, coz at that moment I need to help my dancers do the make up. The dance is pretty long..but really thank you for that, 'coz because of that we have time to prepare..keke!!

After that followed by my "Get Up" dance, the one that I choriograph(ermm, just choriograph a bit la..others I copy from the show "So You Think You Can Dance"). I would like to thank all my dancers who practice so hard and dance so well..although our dance is short (just 2mins)..we practiced for few months..dance in the cold air outside the hostel..sit on the dirty floor..but come to think about that, it is really worth when we get all positive feedback. And this is will be my last dance I guess.

Christie who trying to be fierce.

Clarissa, you are really good dancer, and thank you for your suggestions, opinion and accompanion.
Me and Clarissa


Lavannia, you dance damn chun, everyone agrees that!
Lai Foong, your body really soft when u dance, keep on shaking~~
Ah Teng, although sometimes u forgot the steps, but you train so hard I can see that...
Yee Von, I always think that you isolated from us, you won't participate this kind of events..but I was wrong definitely..you are so sporting..you join us every year..I appreciate that =)

5 of you girls..why I purposely list out your name??It is because I will remember you guys for the rest of my life...because you guys support me and dance with me every year since first year..remember that?? =) Our memories will last forever, the very first chinese traditional dance, then the "Come on Over" and now the "Get Up"...i'm really happy to dance with you guys! And thanks for giving me chance to choriograph the dance every year even though I'm not good at it..and if during the practice I'm too fierce or anything, really sorry for that...just because I want the dance look perfect (although it aint goes that way..keke)

And of course other dancers who participate this time, Shu Yu, Apple, Hui Wei, Kok King, Nick, Teck Siong, Ling Seow, Kok Khai, Shou Zhi, William, Mervyn, Jack...Thank You deep from my heart~ You guys look really cool!!(I heard people said that our dance is very best ohh!!)
Kok King the gangster.

Mervyn the samurai..


After our dance, then continue by the chinese modern dance..sorry again that I have no time to watch that because I was so busy changing clothes to prepare for the cheerleading.

Then our cheerleaders who make the cold hall become warm and hot~! I can't see how our moves since I was in it, and my heart keep counting "1 2 3 4, 5 6 7 8", so scared that I make a mistake..I always said that we don't have "Ohhmm" during our practice..but surprisingly, maybe because of the crowd, this time we have such a great Ohhmm..keke..we are such a crazy team~!

p/s: But can all cheerleaders next time wear skirts?? ^.^ Warm and hot is not enough la, must BURN and MELT all the audience!!


After cheerleading I don't really know what had happened in the hall since I need to prepare to go back hostel.

I have no time to rest after I arrived hostel, although my contact lenses make my eyelids stick together(I slept in the bus and I wear it for too long, it becomes dry). I quickly prepare the sandwiches and the lunch for our badminton players and then rush to the sports hall.

For badminton, we just have 4 teams - NNSMA, KSMU, VSMU and MAI. I have to say Girls Doubles was very exciting when NNSMA vs Volgo. I shout until I almost lost my voice to support Adilah and Yanti..at last we lost (2-1). The last two games was catching my breath too..NNSMA vs KSMU for men doubles and men single. We won for men doubles but lost the men single unfortunately. I have to admit that KSMU they has really good players for all the games.

So, at last it is over~ We all had fun I believe...just have to say sorry for the food which is not us who responsible..the hotel gave sucks food for other uni's players...we are so sorry about that. We should have make sure what they goin to provide. Never trust Russian next time??!! hehe...I hope next time our coming NNSMA juniors will make the games more fun and well..

Nizhny Go Go~~

2 comments:

Kochi said...

I like my that pic......weeeheee
Really touched when saw all dancers danced so well except me. I made a darn mistake and looked so stupid alone.....waaaaaaaa

Christie said...

serious kah? I havent really watch the video yet..and I'm so pity..need to go ur blog there copy the photos..
ya..among all the photos i like ur photo the most..wish can be cool like you..but turn out...=.="