Thursday, May 15, 2008

I am Who I was

Hie there, in order to make a opening greeting to everyone..I plan to introduce myself in a very ordinary way...

My name is Christie Moey. "StarFishCute" is the name I used when I first knew how to online, but actually I already forgot the reason why I used this name. Anyway, it reflect how my personality is..I'm a stubborn person who will go straight towards the goal after I set one, that's why I never change the name after 10 years.

I'm 23 years old. A Taurean. If you want to know more about my personality, my strength and my weakness..just go read any comment about Taurus..it really suits me well..at least 90%.

I'm Malaysian. 4 years ago, I came to this country Russia and now I'm still stuck here. I study here as medical student. Currently in 5th year..soon to be 6th year student (last year). I'm not a smart student yet not hardworking person, but I will put myself in the place which I confirm I will pass the exams and become a good doctor in the future. My ambition during childhood is not to become doctor afer all, I was dreaming to become a lawyer like the one in Hong Kong TVB series...but movie is just a movie, when I grow up, I knew my dream is not going to make me look like I want it to be. I interested in medicine when I joined Red-Crescent Society in Form 2. And there was one day, my grandma admitted into hospital, I went to hospital to take care of her for the whole month. When I step in the hospital, this special feeling strikes me. The feeling that I want to work in the hospital. Here starts my journey. I'm not an ambitious person, I just want to be as ordinary as possible..I didn't plan to earn big money, I just need salary which can cover the expenses which me and my family need. My very basic principle of life -- entertainment and hardwork shoud be balance, 80% hardwork 20% entertainment! I hope it is not overindulgence?!!hehe..

I'm a sentimental person, a talkative girl..I like to ask questions, I like to know how people thinks, I like to discuss philosophy with people, but only for those can really discuss..not for those just want to convince people to follow what he/she thinks. I don't like arguing (who likes??), so whenever I sense a tense situation, to choose between Flight or Fight, I will choose the former...>.<" (I'm not brave person, u may say that..but I certainly need PEACE and I think arguing really wasting time). Few years ago, I have lost myself. I don't understand myself, I don't understand what I want, I was having dilemma for a long time until last year I knew what I want, who I am...that's my title "I am Who I was" means.

At last, about this blog, what will it looks like?? I'm not a tidy person, so I probably will just campur everything inside..my thinkings, some lyrics that I think is nice, my opinions, my whines, everything..I won't categorize it..I will mix it like rojak..hopefully u can catch up my pace..haha~


Welcome to my blog..and thanks for your reading...





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hihi..davai^^nizhny games no talk bout dota team ar T.T
nice blog(4thumbs up)