Friday, May 23, 2008

Honest survey

I saw this survey in Kochi's blog..HONESTLY I like to do this kind of survey..childish..I know~~ what to do??

1. Honestly, what color is your underwear?
~ purple…hehe *shy*

2. Honestly, whats on your mind right now?
~ basically nothing eh….is good to have a “mind rest”

3. Honestly, what are you doing right now?
~ honestly, I am typing this lah..

4. Honestly, what did you do today?
~ honestly, I skipped class today, woke up at 2pm, ate a lot of toast bread with Russian kaya..and playing Dota..I put myself holiday today..okie, I promise I will start study tonight…I swear~~

5. Honestly, do you think you are attractive?
~ In some extent I guess so..I guess it is very interesting..there are some people who think I am attractive while there are some who think that I am a b*tch…U may come to tell me I’m attractive..but if you think I’m a b****..no need to let me know..hehe

6. Honestly, have you done something bad today?
~ ya..I just said..I skipped the class..why don’t ask me what good things I have done today?? =)

7. Honestly, do you watch disney channel?
~ At home ya..why not..I’m still young..*shy*

8. Honestly, are you jealous of someone right now?
~ Not really..why should I?? I have nothing to jealous of..oh got!!I’m jealous of Kok King who made his blog so interesting..so I copy this from him..ngek ngek ngek..

9. Honestly, what makes you happy most of the time?
~ hmmm…many wor..I’m very easy to be happy..I’m basically happy now..

10. Honestly, do you bite your nails?
~ Nope..bad habbit!!!! (Kok King..not good ohh, I hope nails as in fingers not toes!! : )

11. Honestly, what is your mood right now?
~ Hmmmm…okie okie la…still not yet get panic which I should (about my coming exams)

12. Honestly, have you had an eating disorder?
~ Not really..but sometimes I can eat a lot..sometimes I can’t..why? maybe becoz the food not delicious??

13. Honestly, do you want to see someone this very minute?
~ My family…I miss them..

14. Honestly, do you have a deep dark secret?
~ Hell ya..who don’t have??

16. Honestly, do you hate someone right now?
~ Seldom hate people..only people hates me…sob sob

17. Honestly, who/what do you want to hug right now?
~ Brownie!! But she still hiding under my bed..I think I’m gonna miss her so much when I go back to Malaysia..by the way, who can help me take care of her??

18. Honestly, do your friends like u?
~ If he/she is true friend then he/she will definitely..

19. Honestly, are you in denial?
~ denial of…. “I’m not crazy”???

20. Honestly, wouldn’t you rather be having sex right now?
~ Nope nope

21. Honestly, who is your best friend?
~ Brownie I guess…hehe..in Russia…Soo Yong, Colleen and Alson..you will be my best friends forever even though we are not close as before..

22. Honestly, have you ever consumed drugs?
~ drugs?? As a medical student we consider medication as drugs..so of course I do..

23. Honestly, do you like someone?
~ I like many people…

24. Honestly, does anyone like you?
~ I guess so…

25. Honestly, is it going anywhere with them?
~ nope…

26. Honestly, did you answer all these questions honestly?
~ hmm hmm (nodd)

No comments: