Sunday, May 25, 2008

A Business Deal! I damn need money~

I think I'm really crazy and free....'coz I keep thinking how to earn some pocket money...to be honest, I want to earn extra money for my Bangkok trip and KK trip and pay some debt >.<" ....keke..(I'm honest ohhh) Here's my thinking... Anyone who lazy to go out and buy groceries..now you can hire me~~I can help you go to Ашан and buy your groceries..how it works and how much it cost?? Well, you can ask me to go any day from Wed to Sun, but you have to tell me one day before. Just write a "To Buy List" for me with specific items (if have one) then hand it to me a day before you want me to buy.. Of course there is limit..don't ask me to buy a table from Ikea and expect me to bring back!!! Use your brain use your brain!!! (quoted from Phua Chu Kang) So how much it cost?? 0rubs - 1000 rubs of items----> charge 150rubs
1000rubs - 1500rubs of items----> charge 180rubs
(Just think about it, you no need to waste your time and one Taxi cost 300rubs and Aftoline 400rubs and will cost yo extra if u late for 20mins and will disappear if you late for 30mins..worth one~~) ngek ngek..

I think that is the limit I can bring..
Friends...if you really lazy and willing to pay me this amount..really no need to paiseh with me...Just do let me know okieeee?? =)

p/s: I can refuse to buy any item which I don't want to buy, but I will tell you when I receive your list.
You have to give me money first before I go. (Already told you..I don't have money~~)
Of course I can tell you "I'm not free, so can't help you out this time"!

No comments: