Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A Survey before Exam..

Christie really should continue study right now...but she is so tired already..and she is unable to squeeze more information into the brain...let's relax a bit...

1.Your mom calls you?
~ Hmm..nope..just sms usually..
2. What is your favorite cake flavor?
~ Original cheesecake I think…

3. What movie/s are you waiting for?
~ huh..that will be any nice movie when I go back…please do ask me out for movie if you want!!

4. If you wanted to be in a band, what
~ What kind of band?? In underground band..I want to be the sexy, rock, female vocalist!! But I use to play flute, trumpet and piccolo in my school band..

5. Where is the place you want to be
~ In my dear friends’ heart!!

6. What song do you listen to feel
~ 原点. Feeling ar…ermm..who want to sing this song with me??

7. What movie/s makes you cry?
~ duh…which movie didn’t make me cry by the way??

8. What is your favorite drink?
~ Cappuccino..

9. Who is/are the cartoon characters that you like?
~ errr..can’t really think of any..maybe Mr.Bean..that is the first thing that come into my mind

10. Chocolates or Flowers?
~ Chocolates…

11. In a week, how many times do you go online?
~ Everyday..

12. Describe yourself in one word?
~ Flexible??!!

13. What's the last thing you do before you go to sleep?
~ Usually many things will pop into my head..then I’ll start like flippng the stories in my head until I fall asleep

14. Are you in-love?
~ Nuh…I wish…

15. What's d most annoying question people ask you these days?
~ None wor…every Q are warm and nice…and also caring usually…
16. Are you heppy
~ Not really happy..but kinda pull myself out from sadness..go on with my life

17. Why?
~ huh..becoz this is life?? Now is sad period..but definitely happy period is going to come..

18. Is there something u wanna do?
~ nuh…not really actually…just let my life flow naturally..don’t want to plan anything

19. What are you listening to right now?
~ A sad, old song…and the voice of my small fans…

20. What was the last thing you ate?
~ Just ate biscuits with coffee…really like grandma..

21. If you were a crayon, what color?
~ hmm..Red??

22. What did you eat for breakfast?
~ Usually I didn’t eat..or simply grab anything..

23. Favorite day/s of the week?
~ Friday and Saturday…who don’t like it??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

3. What movie/s are you waiting for?
~ huh..that will be any nice movie when I go back…please do ask me out for movie if you want!!

You say 1 ah. :)

Christie said...

haha..ya i said one~~
U want to ask me out for a movie????!!!!