Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Ridiculous message....

Ridiculous and funny...

As usual..I woke up this morning and the first thing I did is to switch on my notebook and go into "Kwang Hwa Yit Poh" website check news, Facebook, Friendster and my blog...

So what is so ridiculous?? I received this....when I open my facebook's inbox...

Taylan Toprak
Add as Friend
Today at 5:26am
Report Message
Here im making a very serious proposal to you ! i study in north cyprus ! and i would love you to be my gf so much! Because i am so much attracted to your unique attraction and to your beauty! would you ever like to live in north cyprus for a while ??? i study computer engineering ! and i would be one of the happiest man on earth if you will come and live in here with me in north cyprus ! i bet you ll enjoy it too ! because here is a fantastic place to live ! with sunshine over 320 days ! and perfect nature and beaches ! please let me know your answer ! whether yes or no ! ;)thank you !!!

Christie:"....=.="....."
I bet...I'm number 1276432 to receive this...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wat is no.1276432 ??

Christie said...

haha...just means "a lot"...aiks...my joke not understandable??? =.="