Friday, June 20, 2008

Pancake House

Okie, at last I went to this pancake house which situated at the walking street...Due to so many people recommended..and said that those pancake are very delicious..so, I grab Zhuan, Teck Siong and Justin to go with me...

So, here we are...at the Pancake house "Блинком"

Christie: "Hey, I heard they said the one with chocolate and banana one very nice! I wanna try that one! How about you guys?"

Zhuan: "Okie la..same la.."
Teck Siong: (Looking at the menu..still blur blur) "Where got chocolate and banana?? Okie la..same la..."

Justin: "Wahh...49rubs...expensive loh!!! I dunwan..I take another one..hmm..I take Ham+Cheese+Tomatoes one!!" (this one cost 59rubs...I wonder he don't know how to do maths..)

Okie..then we took our pancake and find a seat..(By the way..the shop is really hot..and they have one plasma TV...the MTV...sucks~~)

So..what happened next??Let's see..


Christie: "This is my pancake..faster take photo!!"
Christie: "I eat loh..(after a bite...) hmmm...okie la..not bad not bad~~~(duh...delicious mehhhh??????)
Zhuan: "Next time don't want listen to what Christie said already...pancake like this...haih~~Better buy the "Shauma" outside one la..I still hungry, wanna buy Shauma??"

Teck Siong:"The pancake okie la...not bad ar" (like that also say Okie??)

Justin: "Like that sell 59rubs???I also know how to make la...Zhuan, you want? I make then sell for you..same price..59rubs!" (still kiam siap as always...)

Haih...

So...we finish our pancake...and walk out look for Shauma..mana tahu...the stall was closed..aiks..what a pity day~~


1 comment:

Kochi said...

LOL I ate the chicken one with thousand island sauce and the ham,tomato one with cheese paste. Maybe u guys don't enjoy eating western food kut. HAHA but i went there few days ago, the ingredients were lesser and the pancakes were harder. LOL. You guys went at the wrong time haha.