Saturday, November 1, 2008

My First Day of November

1st of Nov, Weather: 10degree, Mood: Very Good

Woke up in the early morning by my B and read the topics that I should discuss today - Benzene intoxication and Organochlorine pesticides intoxication~ well..i just use 30mins to finish that...

Thought that today class will be very boring..but after all, not that I expected..We discuss the topics, talked with a patient who suffered from memory loss..and then teacher finished the class...and that is 12.30pm..

After that, me, Lav and Ameet went t Rostick again (yesterday just went)..ordered my favourite spicy chicken wings, but kinda heartache when see the price..haih..really can't compare Russia and Malaysia..sob sob~~

Then rushed back to hostel and start to prepare the sushi that I promised. It took me 4 hours to finish all the sushi..was waited Leen and Dav come to help me...they were quite late...hng~! Anyway..still appreaciate their help la..

So here...creation of Sushi..with the help of Leen, Dav, Jack, Mike and Nio..thanks guysss...without your help I can't make it..and Thank God~

1 comment:

Soy Yi said...

Hi Christy, thanks so much for making the sushi for us. Appreciate it.

i like it : )